#7 [url]

May 27 07 5:16 AM

There it goes again...

To feed good generals, you need good food. To grow good food, you need good pastures. To capture good pastures, you need good generals.

"...but should law be a contract with a criminal to deliver a certain sentence in exchange for the delivery of a certain crime?" - Edward de Bono

Open your mind and watch the legions of despair pour in.

Air conditioning blows, vacuum cleaners suck, and lightbulbs get screwed.

Everyone who doesn't agree with me actually does agree with me, they're just too scared to face up to a reality that could possibly contain something as foreign to them as an agreement with me, of all people.

Quote    Reply   

ProPuke

Common Member

#8 [url]

May 27 07 5:30 AM

LIES! (It's up fine & dandy)

(it would probably more sense to have a "Server currently: ONLINE/OFFLINE" indicator on the site, than collection of forum threads that are just gonna get derailed)

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 21 10 9:20 PM

If you put on a pair of Ugg Australia,you will feel very comfortable.The sheepskin makes the Cheap Ugg Boots possible to keep our feet warm in cold weather,and keep our feet cool in hot weather.And the Uggs are designed a kind of boots which can help to improve the human microcirculation.UGG Classic Tall are perfect to fit our need,and can give us the different feeling!If you put on UGG Classic Cardy,you will feel very comfortable that you have not experience before.UGG Bailey Button are designed very comfortable and soft.The top quality UGG Classic Short features a soft foam insole covered with Australian sheepskin.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 21 10 9:34 PM

MBT Shoes can abate knee exercise problems.when you wear,first of all,you may feel uncomfortable shoes.MBT Shoes Sale offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts.What's more,A natural way to walk provided by Cheap MBT Shoes gives you a wider range of advantages too.MBT Shoes Clearance is a magic shoes that can get someone to walk upright,relax muscle tension.As health shoes,the Mbt Sport Shoes worldwide popularity is based on several advantages that the company claims Mbt Mwalk Shoes will be beneficial to consumers.Mbt Lami Shoes come in a wide variety of colors and styles,but show me being ashamed I was out.These Mbt Chapa Shoes with strong seams above, the color contrasts and subtle pull on loops and unique Vibram Five Fingers Shoes for you. Supra Shoes is a Latin word that stands for 'above and beyond'.Supra Footwear offer you a slimgirls simple design for the appearance of the tracted classic.The color of entire pair of Supra Skytop is very simple,refreshing,extra productive when it involves the Supra TK Society manufacture of footwear and this sneaker is enrolled to your manage.These Supra Sneakers as well as a SupraFoam mid-sole,provide your feet in optimizing the impact-resistant shoes,flexibility,and a wide range of sensations.The Air Jordans was created by Nike especially for the NBA veteran Michael Jordan,but later Air Jordan Shoes On Sale,started adorning every single American teenager's foot.Puma Shoes is also very popuplare here. many people even don't know how to wash your Air Jordan Retro Shoes and keep it taking on an altogether new aspect.If people need to do violent activities,we want to buy Air Jordan 23 Zumba is the hottest trend, and now people are looking for Air Jordan 11 a fun way to fitness.The Air Jordan 1[/b] is an iconic brand and arguably more famous than Nike, within certain aspects. [b]Coach Outlet never gets tired of designing bags that are totally out of this world.Coach Handbags will definitely punctuate your fall wardrobe and give you the ultimate luxe every lady would want to have.Having Coach bags would infuse a touch of classic exoticness to your fall and winter wardrobe.what makes this Designer handbags totally interesting is the design on the front. Coach Tote Bags may not bring a totally stunning or luxurious design,but what it holds is something that is sure to lift your Coach Purses every laid-back look and something that is sure to work through the years.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 3 10 1:11 AM

I've also put a fair bit of time into getting hop-in/drop-out multiplayer capability to the game. I really like the cooperative gaming in Lego Starwars -- one of the favorite things that I like is how easy it is for players to hop into the game and drop out, without affecting the other player, because the AI is free to take over. It makes for a very casual multiplayer environment.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 15 13 8:06 PM

Hey all, just letting you know how to play online, because I couldn't find it:

You need to download the game from: http://gate88.boards.net/index.cgi?board=info&action=display&thread=2

It's set up to connect to a new Master server when you go into Multiplayer Game>Server Browser. Remember to go into Settings and change your multiplayer name. Let's bring this game back out of obscurity!

Join and reply at the new unoffical forum: http://gate88.boards.net/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=8#ixzz2TQP2OePp
.aemyn.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help