Lead

Oct 4 04 9:40 PM

Tags : :

This thread was originally posted by KingBufo from the old Gate 88 forums

First, I am in no way affiliated with QueasyGames, Queasy or Gate 88. I am just a fan of this game, having discovered it recently, and decided to make an icon for the shortcut that now sits on my desktop. I did not see one packaged with the download and, because I like things to look nice and neat, felt like replacing the boring default one.

With that out of the way, here's a preview of the icons. I attempted to stick to the style of the game, so to speak, so things are pretty basic here. I fooled around a bit before landing my favorite (Style B - Regular) but I figured some might like a bit of variety, especially those who have removed the shortcut "arrows" and can enjoy an "uncluttered" Style A. (The "button" phrase simply designates a slight 'lightsource' on the edge, giving it the "3D" look some might enjoy.)

user posted image

Either way, its up to you if you want to download them, I just thought someone else (like myself) might be wishing their Gate 88 icon looked a bit more stylish.

Download all 5 icons, zipped, here!

By the way, Queasy, let me know if this is uncool and the files will go down ASAP. It's your creation and all.

user posted image
why is there a big blank space here?

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Oct 5 04 2:19 PM

This post was originally posted by Digital Dawg from the old forums.

Not like i want to muscle in on the market but i thought i would add my two icons to this post... both done in about 5 mins so i don't count them as too good myself

Picture deleted by Kiyobi
Kiyobi says: WTF threw in that pic?! That wasn't you, was it queasy?!

Queasy replies
Queasy says: what pic? no it wasn't me... was it bad?

(note: these images are reduced quality jpg files)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 5 04 2:19 PM

KingBufo: I edited your post so that the URLs now point to downloads from queasygames.com (ie. you don't have to host them anymore).

I'll be updating the webpage to point to this thread later on.

Digital Dawg: I didn't see any .ico files for download in your post.

For the rest of ya, feel free to add your own icon creations to this thread!

-j

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 4 05 5:48 PM

these icons are for the shortcuts to the program.
to make a shortcut, right click wherever you want it to go, click New in the popup menu, and shortcut. follow the directions, and you should be able to choose an icon to the program.
if you can't, click on the shortcut, and properties. in one of the tabs there's a "change icon" button near the bottom.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 18 07 6:28 PM

QUOTE (Doggiedoodle @ June 22, 2005 03:11 pm)
The windows one is messed up though...

If you right click the image you can save it as a .bmp file and that will let you use it as an icon for windows

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 12 10 6:43 PM

All replica Gucci Gucci handbags Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton, Chanel Handbags, replica handbags fake handbags 69% off on sale. Designer handbags and Prada handbags over Latest Replica Gucci Handbags replica Prada handbags Hermes handbags Burberry handbags Chanel handbags Fendi handbags Balenciaga handbags replica handbags fake handbags knock off Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton Gucci handbags replica Gucci replica Gucci handbags replica chanel replica Hermes replica prada handbags cheap replica watches replica watches chanel handbags prada handbags replica Hermes handbags replica handbags fake handbags Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton are offered here which mean exclusive upper class taste and style. Gucci handbags replica Gucci are designed with high technology and Low to $98 buy Prada handbags Buy Hermes handbags Burberry handbags Chanel handbags Balenciaga handbags Dior Handbags replica handbags fake handbags Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton Gucci handbags Prada handbags Hermes handbags Burberry handbags Chanel handbags Buy replica 2010 new Mulberry handbags Balenciaga handbags Dior Handbags with high quality Our replica handbags come with top quality and all of them are offered with attachable prices. We have the most Louis Vuitton handbags replica Louis Vuitton Gucci handbags Prada handbags Hermes handbags Buy replica Hermes handbags Burberry handbags Offers Chanel handbags, Gucci 2010 New Style.and many more designers. Quality Guarantee. Free Shipping.replica watches Rolex watches swiss watches always provide the quality you want at an affordable price. Swiss Rolex It is a wise choice for you to choose these replica watches replica rolex Buy Now They are 99% the same as the originals and very beautiful. We believe you must be satisfied with our replica watches replica rolex Please come quickly!replica Breitling Breitling Bentley Replica Cartier watches replica Chanel watches Hublot watches are the most popular and latest replica watches in the world.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 23 10 8:51 AM

Or, you know, I could just copy the image right now, paste it into paint, and save it as a .bmp, then change the extension to .ico
-----
If you haven't noticed, this forum isn't used that much anymore, except for spammers. Most of the people that are still active (around 5-6) have moved on to another Gate 88 forum. Check the links in my signature for details.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help